This survey is voluntary and will take about 10 minutes to complete. Your answers are completely confidential; however, your participation will help us collect the most accurate data on broadband. Thank you for contributing to the improvement of broadband in West Virginia.
If you are not taking this survey at your residential location or your service is not adequate to take the speed test, please proceed directly to the survey.
To complete the speed test and the survey:
- Close all apps and streaming devices. If you use a VPN please deactivate before taking the speed test and survey.
- Make sure you complete the Broadband Survey questions after the speed test is complete (after the speed test is complete, you will be automatically redirected to the survey).
- Conduct this speed test from your residential computer or mobile device.
- If you or someone you know lacks connectivity or connectivity that is insufficient to take the speed test, please call (304) 741-9850 or leave a voicemail. Your call may not be returned. However, providing the information below will help us identify locations where broadband connectivity is needed.
- Phone number
- Full address
- Current internet service provider, if available
- You are ready to help improve Broadband in West Virginia. Press GO to begin the test
Step 1: Speed Test
Step 2: Survey