The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB), launched by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), serves to help households negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, pay for internet service. Eligible households will be able to connect to jobs, healthcare services, and distance learning.
Coming Soon – The FCC will be launching an Outreach Partner Toolkit to include:
- Sample Social Media Entries (Word)
- Newsletter/Email Blurb (Word)
- Press Release (Word)
- Fact Sheet (Word)
- Slide Deck (9″ x 5″; PowerPoint | PDF)
- Flyers and Posters (8 1/2″ x 11″; PDF | JPG)
- Consumer Handouts (9″ x 5″; 4”x5” PDF)
Consumer handouts and the fact sheet will also be available in multiple languages.