Four steps to improving Broadband in your community:
- Close all apps and streaming devices. If you use a VPN please deactivate before taking the speed test and survey.
- Make sure you complete the Broadband Survey questions after the speed test is complete (after the speed test is complete, you will be automatically redirected to the survey).
- Conduct this speed test from your residential computer or mobile device.
- If you or someone you know lacks connectivity or connectivity that is insufficient to take the speed test, please call (304) 356-0138 to leave a voicemail. Your call may not be returned. However, providing the information below will help us identify locations where broadband connectivity is needed.
- Phone number
- Full address
- Current internet service provider
- You are ready to help improve Broadband in West Virginia. Press GO to begin the test