In addition to West Virginia’s BEAD Five-Year Action Plan, and Initial Proposal Volumes 1 and 2, the West Virginia Department of Economic Development, Office of Broadband (WVDED) has published draft program procedures related to key elements of the BEAD program. Proposed programs are subject to NTIA approval and fund availability. Comments will be accepted through November 28, 2023, on the following draft program procedures:
- Deployment Program
- Workforce Non-Deployment Program
- Device Distribution Program, and
- Digital Navigator and Digital Literacy Program
- An online comment form is available at broadband.wv.gov.
- Comments can be mailed to the WVDED at 1900 Kanawha Boulevard, East, Building 3, Room 600, Charleston, West Virginia 25305, postmarked by November 28, 2023.